Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Wish me Luck

I have been working on this collage painting or at least I'm thinking about working on it. I have really been working on a quote I am doing for this really big would-be commission. I am so nuts that I came up with too many ideas. I went so far as to do mock ups (that would be maquette per my friend Karyl who knows these things) of a few of them and that helped me to hone in on the best ones. Then I drew up some plans since the maquettes just show process and technique more than anything else. Then I obsessed about the whole thing for a couple of days. And then I stayed up late obsessing more. Cause I'm excited you know, I would really like to do this thing. I finally narrowed down to the cream of the crop and wrote a cohesive proposal which I will present to the potential client tonite. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:44 AM

    Maquettes are good and, obviously, successful tools! Hooray for you, Mary Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:18 AM

    Do tell Mary how did it go?

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)