Thursday, March 30, 2006

My new purse arrived today. I have been looking for one for awhile. I specifically wanted something practical, semi-small (yet it had to hold all my crap), plus with a long strap so I could wear across my chest to save my neck and shoulder.

Marian has a stable of these Kiplings and swears by them. They are water repellent (!), super light weight and very durable.

PLUS they come with a monkey, how great is that!?!?!?

I ran into John's office:

"Honey, my new purse is here!!!"

"Mmmmmmmm...."

"Look, it has a monkey!!!"

"Mmmmmmmm....."

"And my monkey has a name, " I paused to read the tag. "His name is John."

"I knew that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)