Sunday, April 02, 2006

It's all over but the varnish


Actually the varnish is done too but I want it to dry down a bit more. So, Venus Envy is hereby complete. Which is good since I have to deliver tomorrow at 6:30 pm. I got a fair number of new works done and also will show some older peices. Overall I am very happy with the presentation.

The pics I have posted through last week have been 6x6's.

This is one of the 20x20's. The title of this piece (and caption):

Polly wants more than a cracker

2 comments:

  1. Love it; love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:39 AM

    I love this one. Can't wait to see the show.

    Just let go of the Foundry Show. Something bigger and better is awaiting.

    peace,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)