Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Studio Music

Nothing inspires me as much as music. I am often asked what I am listening to(other than the voices in my head, ha!).

In the studio I prefer no recognizable lyrics and an ambient yet lively mood. I think you call it chill/dance/trance. I find it in different categories depending on where I am shopping. These are my top 3 all time favorite Make Art CDs. Actually more than three since two of these are multi-disc sets.

Enigma - Love Sensuality Devotion

Buddha Bar V

Ibiza Euphoria



This music has a rhythm that gets in my soul. It also makes me
M-O-V-E which is good. I am an active painter anyway, often flinging paint, always standing, never sitting (suffice to say I don't use an easel). Sometimes I have to take a dance break I get so excited. I just love this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)