Monday, January 29, 2007


Artfeast was fun and we enjoyed the evening immensely although I think (actually I know) that I might have drank a wee bit too much cause I was pretty happy.
There was a hilarious incident after we first arrived. John was off finding drinks for both of us and I was circling the silent auction tables to review the items up for bid. I felt the presence of someone following me but tried to ignore it. I was looking at a child's toy, a huge box, The Erector Set, contemplating whether I should bid on it for the boys. I felt someone moving closer to me, kind of within my personal space, you know? Anyway, I glanced to my left and saw it was an elderly man. I tried to step aside and recover my space without being rude and he looked right at me to announce, "I could sure use an erector set." Blink.
Thank goodness, just then I saw John approaching with our drinks and I practically sprinted over to him, trying so hard not to bust out laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)