Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Contest Reminder

Just a reminder that the deadline nears for the Nanofiction contest. If you missed the specifics, scroll down to last Wednesday's entry for details. I would like to reiterate this is a short fiction contest. I have received several entries that look suspiciously like poetry to me. I have also received some really clever fiction entries so the competition will be fierce. But it is do-able, so challenge yourself!

The committee will pick the winner on 3/15 at 10pm central time, so that gives all you aspiring writers about 48 more hours to work on your masterpieces. Multiple entries are fine. Just post to this blog or email me. I will announce the winner either late Thurs. or early Friday morning.

1 comment:

  1. I think I must be more of a poet then a writer.....huh ???

    The snoring next to her taunted every nerve in her body.
    Putting on her boots and taking a long walk seemed so sensible to her.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)