Saturday, March 24, 2007

Gotcha Saatchi

Many months ago I was contacted by the Saatchi gallery with an offer to put up a free page on their site. It seems they are doing some artist outreach marketing especially geared toward emerging artists. I'm not sure where they got my name but they also contacted a few of my artist friends.

This week I finally(!) got around to setting it up and will have to say it looks totally cool. So, here is the link to me on Saatchi. When you click over there you will see a totally new look. A preview of my new series of abstracts called Community. You will see more of them in the coming months. And no, I'm not going to stop making the Common Denominator pieces, but I just love shaking things up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)