Sunday, April 29, 2007

Back on the trail

It's our first outdoor art fair of the year and it almost started with a bang. We drove down to Birmingham on Wednesday for the scheduled set up on Thursday. It rained hard all night long and continued into the morning. The Internet said there would be thunderstorms all day with 20 mph winds and hail. Not exactly ideal set up conditions. But we got lucky! The storm moved through faster than expected and we had perfect weather.

The show has been lovely. Incredible weather - sunny, with a little wind, blue skies and puffball clouds - just what I would order for an art fair. Good food, lots of wine and friendly, interested people. I am selling work and have also made some new friends.

Tomorrow we head up to Memphis to see my brother and his family. Then back home. I soooo miss those kitties; I was hugging other people's dogs yesterday in an attempt to get a "critter fix."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)