Monday, April 02, 2007

Home at last

I am back from Artfest. It was a lengthy day with a long delayed flight, but I finally made it home last night about 10:30.

And whew....what a whirlwind that was. Artfest I mean - a completely wonderful whirlwind!!! I took great classes from talented teachers; got to spend time with my pals; partied my butt off; and laughed more than I ever thought possible.

I am working on "re-entry" today. Unpacking, organizing my art supplies, reading mail, doing laundry, blahblahblah. But I am buzzing with creative ideas and can hardly wait to get into the studio.

Thanks to Teesha and Tracy Moore for this truly unique event. All I can say is W-O-W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)