Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Is anyone watching Design Star? I am addicted to all things HGTV and especially home decorating related. I can watch it for hours on end, one show after another.

But I digress.

This week's competition was to design 2 rooms in the guest house of Wayne Newton; he and his wife were "the clients."

OMG, did you see him!?!?!??!?!? It looked like he was wearing a rubber mask of his own face. His face from 20 years ago perhaps. You could barely detect lip motion when he talked.

3 comments:

  1. Mary Beth -

    I'm surprised at you! LOL
    Don't you KNOW ...
    What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!
    (apparently, that includes 20 plastic surgeries!)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm obsesticca with the design star as well. i had a marathon on sunday to catch myself up. will you be at the shlafly show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes we watch it, and yes...OMG, we saw him.

    Makes one want to stay completely away from a plastic surgeons office, huh ???

    And....you can come to my cottage anytime....seriously, I'd love to have you !!!

    I still think you should check into teaching a class as Valley Ridge art studio....I know she'd love to have you !!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)