Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I am getting ready to hit the bed since I have an early morning TV appearance, (hahahahah, I have always wanted to say that). Anyway, this is the first night I've gotten to bed in the same day I awakened in I don't know how long. I have been painting like an absolute possessed woman. Tonight I finished this 30x40 that has plagued me for I don't even know how long. It was in the shower over the weekend, it's been that frustrating to me.

And just so you can get an idea of how crazed I am, here are a few examples:

- I have not bathed. Ok, I know that's tmi, but it's true.

- I believe I might have worn the same underwear today? I know I wore the same clothes. Lavender baby powder totally rocks because I feel and smell so much nicer after I toss a little of it around.

- And there was a time today when I was wearing one pair of reading glasses on my face and another pair on top of my head.

The upside to all of this - I have a TON of new work done and I am very very pleased about that. Blessings and LOVE to my terrific husband who makes sure that I eat occasionally.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:26 AM

    Appears you may be getting ready for a big show..... hope that you knock them off their feet. (A bath before going would be a good idea)..

    Hope that you sell a lot and make a lot of contacts. I hope to be there - can't promise.

    Wishing you the best.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:42 AM

    Thinking of you...
    I will be watching this afternoon! Best wishes this weekend. I'm sorry I will miss you because we are leaving town.
    Have a wonderful show.

    I agree with Nancy...
    Take a bath! hehe

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)