Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The whirl called Monday

Wow, that was quick. Just a few blinks and the weekend and Monday are gone. Poof!

I have lots of photos to share...studio furniture and organization plus a painting; but alas, Blogger is not playing this morning (or last night for that matter) and won't allow any uploads. Ugh.

I feel much better that my painting block has ended. Thank goodness. When the painting gets tough, the tough get.......cleaning. And organizing. And moving stuff around. This is my pattern, over and over which is what makes it a pattern, duh. My friends chuckle because how many times can a girl re-arrange her studio!?!?! I mean seriously.

But it keeps me moving and I can delude myself that I am productive even if I am not making art. Plus it feels so amazing when it's done. This time is no exception, it is the best ever. All this fresh energy inspires me and I'm back to late nights into early mornings.

Oh, it's all good!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear this, MB! If only my purge/reorg. could be finished so quickly. Trudging on... Shari

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)