Monday, November 10, 2008

It's a new day

I'm working on stuff for the Unique Boutique.  This is always a lot of fun for me.  I enjoy making crafty functional items (for a change) as I tend to do this only during the holidays.  The last few days I've mainly painted paste papers; the massive assembly part will start later this week.  

Here's a preview of the sticky note/legal pad/pen gift set.  The neutral palette was fun.  

  

















I've also set up an etsy shop.  Finally!  Check it out as I continue to add more items each day.  You can click the link above or there is a box in the sidebar.  And I started to twitter (never thought I would say that, huh?).  Link also at the side.  

2 comments:

  1. Mary Beth,

    Looks like you've been busy! I just signed up with Twitter too!

    Heather B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool! And I like your new profile pic! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)