Thursday, January 15, 2009

Headfest








I was painting heads again today. Did 2 more which are shown here.  Fun!  Our group diminished until there were just a couple of us left.  We finally hit the wall and finished the last batch by doing "Jackson Pollack" splattering on them.  We started by painting them a solid color, then splattered like crazy until they looked cool.  You can tell my face got some paint, lol. I will be sure to document the event next weekend, so you can see how they look as table decorations.  

I am also happy to report the big canvasses (at home) are coming along well too.  Yippee.  
It is C-O-L-D here.  My plan for the weekend (other than more art openings) is to stay home, keep warm and paint.   Sounds perfect to me. 


1 comment:

  1. I want to see these! I love Jackson Pollock, and heads, too! This will look groovy.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)