Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Artfest Here I come!

Woo Hoo, I am doing the Happy Dance cause I am so excited to be teaching 3 classes at Artfest in 2011. Two of them will be taught by me alone, but one of the classes is a collaborative effort between me and my brilliant editor, Tonia Davenport. We put our heads together and conjured up an interesting idea that will (hopefully) be interesting to others too! I don't want to reveal too much, you will have to watch the Artfest website - the schedule will be posted August 1st.

And don't forget to check Crescendoh today to see my new links. Every day this week, there is a new batch - tutorials, artist friends, videos, etc. Some good stuff. And geez Louise, somebody pinch me already as Jenny Doh has featured my stencils in her "What's Hot" section!!!!

1 comment:

  1. congrats to you !
    i'll dance a little , too :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)