Monday, December 27, 2010

And the party plays on

We just got home from visiting my family for Christmas. Lucky for me I was able to pop into St. Theresa's Textile Trove while I was in town.


I adore how they are decorating their walls as shown in these pictures. Oh how I like that place and you know I don't even sew. But I got a big hunk of oil cloth and I think I'm going to make an apron.


In the meantime I have lots of ideas for projects and classes and yep, even an online class.


So stay tuned as I get myself organized. I want to offer something deliciously different.
But right now I've got more Christmas celebrating to do.
Yippee!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to St. Theresas Treasure Trove!! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous, jealous, jealous.....that is all I have to say !!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)