Monday, December 06, 2010

Origami

My grandson Aidan loves origami. To be honest, I have always had trouble with it. I think it may have something to do with following instructions. Ahem.


But I took Aidan to a demo this past weekend and I paid very close attention, we both did really. And we learned to make these sweet ornaments. We loved making them and Aidan even turned one into a tree topper which was rather clever.
Here is Jasper right before I hid them.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. I love origami and these are very sweet! It is hard to see you as grandma, wow that is hard, but sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fancy myself as a hipster grandma, bwahaha. And the boys call me Yia Yia which I adore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:03 PM

    Very nice! Where was there a demo?

    -jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. The demo was at Artmart. Jammed with people, that was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a hard time with origami too! I just don't get it! Ha!
    Beautiful ornies!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you had the chance to get to the exhibit. I'm not much good at following directions either, but with origami I think it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)