Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Leave the Light On






Our Street 
One night when we were in France, someone (one of the girls) suggested we go visit the cemetery.  It stays light really late over there, way later than here in Missouri, so we all headed out and it was light enough for me to snap some pictures. This is the view of our street as we walked back home.
I love this picture because it gives such a true flavor of Durfort. It is the cutest village ever. Enchanting really, I think they must blow magic dust on each person as they enter because I felt transported to another world.
Leave the light on 
This is a photo taken by the side of the road while on one of our excursions. I have no idea why I was so drawn to this scene. We had stopped to look at a castle which was fabulous. I was putzing around and saw this sleepy little vignette. There was something about the lights, the doors, the door knockers....oh my, I could go on and on and trust me, I have the photos to prove it, ha! 

4 comments:

  1. Love that alley way photo!!
    Hugs
    SUeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be hard not to feel transported, a time warp that we don't experience living in the 'younger' countries that we do. Wonderful shots, enjoy these glimpses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos! did you go to Pere Lachaise Cemetery in Paris? (Jim Morrison's buried there)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This trip looks so beautiful. I hope you put up more pictures. Takes my breath away.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)