Monday, November 27, 2017

Creative JumpStart 2018

I'm excited to announce that I'll be participating as an artist in Creative JumpStart (CJS) 2018, run for the 7th time by Nathalie Kalbach. If you're not familiar with CJS, it's a one-of-a-kind online event to kick your creativity into high gear in January 2018. I am pretty sure I have done it every year. And I can say with certainty, that I love this event! 
I mean who doesn't need a kick in the butt during the month of January. 
You will get access to 31 downloadable videos from 31 featured artists. 
31 Downloadable videos, over 6 hours of unique content -  for just $40 (USD) if you sign up by November 29 11:59 pm EST, 2017Afterwards, it will be 45USD until December 31st, 2017 before it goes to its normal sale price of 50USD. 

Announcing Creative JumpStart 2018 - CJS18 from Nathalie Kalbach on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)